|Day ticket (24-hour)||€ 15,-|
|Children ticket* (48-hour)||€ 5,-|
* The children ticket is valid for children 4-12 years. Children at age younger than 4 years travel for free.
Tickets are only valid after validation in the Tourist Tram.
A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours in The Tourist Tram after the first boarding in the Tourist Tram. Within this period of 24 hours, this ticket is also valid on-board all HTM tram lines from 18:00h until the end of service. Not valid on-board any bus line.
A 48-hour children’s ticket is valid for 48 hours in The Tourist Tram after the first boarding in the Tourist Tram. Within this period of 48 hours, this ticket is also valid on-board all HTM tram lines from 18:00h until the end of service. Not valid on-board any bus line.
A children ticket is always valid for 48 hours.
Tickets for the Tourist Tram are available at the following locations:
- At the Tourist Tram (pin, credit card; no cash payments in the tram)
- At the Tourist Office (in the City Hall)
- At HTM Service points (stations Den Haag CS and Den Haag HS)
- At Ga Den Haag Tickets & Tours, location Havenkantoor, Bierkade 18B
- At Ga Den Haag Tickets & Tours, location Nutshuis, Riviervismarkt (opposite to Grote Kerk), only Saturdays 12-16h
On presentation of the Tourist Tram ticket you will receive attractive discounts and offers during your visit in The Hague
- Van Kleef (stop 1): taste free liquor and 15% buyers discount
- Anne & Max : Fresh Food Coffee Café (stop 1): 10% discount at Anne & Max Kerkplein
- Willemsvaart (stop 3): 20% discount on a Willemsvaart boat trip from city centre to Scheveningen (5 minute walk from Central Station): departure 11 AM, 1.00 PM, 3.00 PM. No services on Saturdays
- Museum Bredius (stop 4): 50% off admission
- The Hague Boat (stop 6): € 2,00 discount on ticket canal cruise The Hague Boat. Only Saturdays, depending on weather conditions.
- Sea Life (stop 11): 25% discount on regular entrance fee for a max. of 4 persons. Valid until 31 Dec 2018. Not valid with any other offers.
- Hart Beach (stop 13): free coffee or thee, or 15% discount on 2 hour surf lesson
Combi ticket Tourist Tram and Ooievaart
You can also use attractive packages with the Tourist Tram and Ooievaart. This gives you the unique opportunity to explore The Hague over rails and over water. See: ooievaart.nl
Combi ticket Tourist Tram, Madurodam and Madurodam Express
With this combi ticket, you can explore The Hague by Tourist Tram. Then, a boat brings you to the miniature city Madurodam (one way), where you can visit Madurodam: everything for one attractive price! See ooievaart.nl
There are terms and conditions of carriage that apply to all transport services of the Tourist Tram The Hague.